Gerdau Structural Shapes
Gerdau Structural Shapes meet the increasing demand of construction in which time is a deciding factor to carry out and execute a project. The wide variety of gauges, produced in highly resistant rolled steel with parallel flanges, gives room for the use of Gerdau Structural Shapes in various segments. In construction they are used with a wide variety of advantages in the building structures and foundations. In the industrial segment it may be used as structure or machine and equipment components.
Multiple floorf buildings (commercial and residential), garage buildings, hotels and hospitals, universities and schools, malls, mezzanines, stadiums and gymnasiums, subways (infrastructure and stations), bridges, platforms and walkways, foundations and retaining walls.
Sheds, machinery and equipment support structures, ocean platforms, shipbuilding, refineries and industrial facilities, scales, overhead cranes and monorails, agricultural machines and vehicle chassis.
- Rolled products, I and H shaped.
- Parallel flanges that enable better connections, fittings and structural finishes solutions.
- Wide variety of gauges, 150-610 mm (6-24 inches).
- Scale saving for structure manufacturers.
- Uniformity of chemical composition and mechanical properties.
- Certified Material with quality assurance.
- Strictly follows ABNT NBR 15980:2011 e ASTM A6/A6M standard certifications..
- Available for prompt delivery in steel ASTM A 572 Grade 50, at standard length of 12 and 6 meters for all gauges.
- Additional information: Contact Gerdau Technical Service. We are ready to help you from project development to the implementation of Gerdau Structural Shapes.